Tikktokk Lockheed Hex Playpen
R 1,895.00 R 2,495.00
TIKKTOKK LITTLE BOSS PLAYPEN - HEX NATURAL
Assembled Products: 1700 x 1480 x 600 mm
Carton Dimensions: 830 x 630 x 415 mm
Carton Weight: 6.4kg
TIKKTOKK LITTLE BOSS PLAYPEN - SQUARE COLOURED
Assembled Products: 1180 x 1180 x 600 mm
Carton Dimensions: 1150 x 620 x 415 mm
Carton Weight: 5.3 kg
TIKKTOKK NANNYPANEL PLAYPEN
Assembled Products: 1140 x 1140 x 650 mm
Carton Dimensions: 780 x 670 x 190 mm
Carton Weight: 8.6 kg
The extension kit adds 370mm to length and breadth
Carton Dimensions: 670 x 410 x 128 mm
Carton Weight: 3 kg
TIKKTOKK ROYAL HIGH CHAIR
Assembled Products: 870 x 450 x 500 mm
Carton Dimensions: 800 x 500 x 80 mm
Carton Weight: 8 kg
TIKKTOKK TOY BOX
TUFSTUF Toy Box
Assembled Products: 580 x 440 x 400 mm
Carton Dimensions: 610 x 530 x 120 mm
Carton Weight: 6 kg
BOSS TOY BOX
Assembled Products: 500 x 350 x 350 mm
Carton Dimensions: 530 x 430 x 95 mm
Carton Weight: 4.5 kg
TIKKTOKK TUFSTUF SEESAW
Size Guide – Popup1
Assembled Products: 1800 x 440 x 390 mm
Carton Dimensions: 1810 x 260 x 150 mm
Carton Weight: 14 kg
TIKKTOKK TUFSTUF ROCKING HORSE
Assembled Products: 1000 x 740 x 400 mm
Carton Dimensions: 1010 x 390 x 240 mm
Carton Weight: 13 kg
Little BOSS WALKER WAGON
Assembled Products: 300 x 300 x 380 mm
Carton Dimensions: 310 x 260 x 65 mm
Carton Weight: 0.5 kg
TIKKTOKK MYO (Make Your Own) Easel
Aluminium U-Easel – Single Leg
Aluminium U-Easel - Double Leg
Easel Board – 600 x 600 mm
TIKKTOKK BOSS EASEL
Tikktokk BOSS 5-in-1 Easel
TIKKTOKK BOSS JUNIOR EASEL
We charge a R100 delivery charge to all main destinations within South Africa. This R100 will be added to your total order. We reserve the right to charge you an extra courier amount if your delivery address is outside of the main centres.
If this applies to we will contact you with a quote for any additional costs and give you an opportunity to accept or decline.
Orders can be collected at our warehouse in Gordon’s Bay, Helderberg, Western Cape during our office hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair / replace it, or credit your account, subject to the below terms.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
1: Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- The return is within 30 days from date of order.
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- the product has not been assembled after delivery
2: Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
3: Defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). If the repair / replacement takes longer than 21 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund.
Tikktokk’s standard factory warranty is 2 years, extendable to 5 years by registering your product on Tikktokk’s website www.tikktokk.com
The ultimate in metal playpen designs; the TikkTokk Lockheed Playpen offers minimal assembly, is the most simple metal playpen to stow and re-assemble and provides the safest play environment at 65 cm high of any metal playpen. measuring in at 130cm x 150cm it provides a remarkable significant play area.
Built into the Playpen is the unique Tikktokk Lockheed gate (Also available as an expandable stair gate. See Tikktokk Lockheed Stair Gate). This self-closing gate provides super convenience by opening to both directions. It provides extra safety by locking from either direction. Additionally, this gate complies with the international safety specifications that demand that a gate should be a ‘safety-device’ and as such should have a double-action lock opening mechanism, so as to ensure baby cannot open the gate. The gate is heavy duty and is fitted with strikes at both the top and bottom positions, which ensure no bending while closed.
Key/unique features about the gate is that:
- It opens both ways (not that unique but is so, when in conjunction with the following)
- Auto closes from before the 45 degree position
- Stays open at the 100 degree position
- Double-action required to open
Suitable for ages: Birth to around 4 years old or when they can climb out.
Warranty: 2 years - Extendable to 5 years
- Tough and Durable
- Metal construction
- Easy Storage and Transport
- Rounded Edges and Corners
- Gaps Meet Safety Requirements
Unique to Tikktokk
- Best price and value
- Longest usage due to tall height
- Cot type slats instead of "prison bars”
- No custom/extra components required to extend
Assembled Products: 1300 x 1500 x 650 mm.
Carton Dimensions: 785 x 690 x 135 mm
Carton Weight: 14.2 kg